- Product 700398
Roland RD-170 Digital Piano/Synth
- Write a Review
With its attractive looks, improved weighted hammer-action keyboard, and 64 world-class piano and instrument sounds, the RD-170 Digital Piano is a wo...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
With its attractive looks, improved weighted hammer-action keyboard, and 64 world-class piano and instrument sounds, the RD-170 Digital Piano is a worthy addition to Roland's acclaimed stage piano lineup. Half-pedal recognition (with optional DP-8 pedal) and Master Keyboard functions make this lightweight instrument perfect for professional players, while the RD-170's affordable price keeps it within reach of all musicians.
A great performance and advanced student board.
- Affordable 64-voice digital piano ideal for students and stage performers alike
- 88-note weighted hammer-action keyboard with improved touch response
- 64 high-quality tones including an amazing stereo grand piano and more
- Master Keyboard functions for controlling external MIDI modules
- 16 Programmable Setups allow instant recall of custom settings
- Half-pedal recognition for sustained playing just like an acoustic piano*
- Split and layer functions for dividing the keyboard or playing 2 tones at once
- Onboard 2-track recorder makes recording performances easy
- *Requires optional DP-8 Damper Pedal
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
A great piece of equipment with more features than you'd expect and an excellent grand piano sound. The action is not as good as my mom's Baldwin baby grand, but for a keyboard/stage piano it's terrific!
This keyboard is awesome. The piano sounds are so rich and crisp. The only thing that I dislike about this board is that it is quite heavy. But other than than, I love the sounds and classy cabinet it is in.
When I played it in the showroom, I had to have it. Beats my Korg(pa80) and the Yamaha(s80) at my cousins Cathederal. Very easy to use. No manuals needed.
I purchased the Roland RD-170 because of playing someone else's Roland, though it wasn't the RD-170. I went on Roland's reputation. I wasn't disappointed! This piano is fantastic. I had been using a Yamaho, replaced it with the Roland in the band I'm in. Recorded with it too! For this price, you can't beat it!
This digital piano plays extremely well. With its 88-key weighted action, and has great features and sounds for its modest price.