- Product 703120
Roland RD-300GX Digital Piano
- Write a Review
The Roland RD-300GX is a powerful digital piano for powerful stage performances. It includes an impressive collection of stereo multi-sampled pianos,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perform with confidence thanks to legendary RD quality updated with advanced music engine and functionality.
The Roland RD-300GX is a powerful digital piano for powerful stage performances. It includes an impressive collection of stereo multi-sampled pianos, electric pianos, organs, and performance synth sounds. You also get PHA alpha II 88-key weighted action, WAV, AIFF, and MP3 audio playback, and multizone master controller features. The RD-300GX's vast sound set is powered by Roland's latest sound engine for incredible sound quality.
The RD-300GX features two sets of 88-key pianos sounds from the popular RD-700SX. In addition to its super-expressive onboard piano sound-sets, other essential instruments are built into this new piano, including EPs. You can even customize and save your sounds for instant recall.
Your fingers will love the RD-300GX's PHA II alpha II weighted keyboard.
USB Audio Enhancement
Play audio through the RD-GX directly from a USB memory key. Flexible file compatibility enables playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF, and MP3s. The "Audio Key" feature lets you use the bottom 15 keys for controlling start song, song length, etc. In addition, you can connect directly to a PC via USB and tap into Cakewalk's SONAR LE software, included in every RD-GX package.
For those who like to get inside an instrument and customize its sounds, the RD-GX's Piano Designer feature is your key to unlocking and personalizing the sound-set, down to the smallest details such as Hammer Noise, Damper Resonance, Duplex Scale, and more.
The RD-GX series make great master controllers, thanks to multizone functionality.
- Powered by Roland's latest sound engine
- 2 sets of 88-key piano sounds from the popular RD-700SX
- 88-note PHA II alpha II weighted keyboard
- Play audio directly from USB memory key
- Playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF and MP3 files
- Audio Key song control from bottom 15 keys
- RD-GX series Piano Designer custom grand sound mode
- Master controller multizone functions
- USB connection
- Includes Cakewalk SONAR LE software
- Conforms to General MIDI 2 System
- 88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Part: 16
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave Memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Normal Tones: 110
- General MIDI 2 Tones: 256
- Rhythm Sets: 5
- General MIDI 2 Rhythm Sets: 9
- Multi-Effects: 78 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- 2-band Digital Equalizer
- SMF/Audio File Player
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3
- *Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function.
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type, DAMPER Pedal, Control Pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB (MIDI, Memory), Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN Jack
- 200 patterns
- 16 characters, 2 lines (Backlit LCD)
- Zone Level slider x 3 (Assignable), Equalizer knobs, Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Assignable Switches (S1, S2)
- 1M bytes
- DC 9V (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Owner's Manual, Audio Key Utility 2 Quick Guide, CD-ROM (Audio Key Utility 2, SONAR LE), Damper Pedal, AC Adaptor, Power Cord
- Dimensions: 56-7/8"W x 5-5/16"H x 13-1/4"D
- Weight: 36lb. 3 oz.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I had the original RD700 and sold it to purchase the new RD300GX - mostly because of it's light weight. I ended up returning it a week later for the RD700GX. The pianos sound "thin" to my ear. And the organ sounds are very weak. The feel was ok. I'm sure this board is a great deal for some, but it just wasn't for me. I do however, LOVE the RD700GX. That piano is the best piano available in my opinion.
I'm currently in the market for a new keyboard as an upgrade from my Casio Privia. The RD-300GX is in my price range and I wanted to buy it for quite some time. But after trying it out at my local music store, I'm not at all impressed with the piano sounds it produces. Honestly, it couldn't pass for a real piano to even the most amateur listener. And considering the price tag, I'd rather stick with my Casio that cost 1/3 as much and may even sound better.
I bought this keyboard a few months ago and I was impressed with it as soon as I played my first note! The piano sounds are quite authentic. If I close my eyes I'd swear I was playing an acoustic grand. The electric pianos are excellent as well. The organs are adequate for a synth, but since I also play a Hammond ... well, there's no duplicating a true Hammond - but I digress. Strings, synths, etc., are all excellent. I'm very glad I chose this instrument. I look forward to years of making some great music with my RD-300GX.
Very high quality Professional Piano with adjustable very light touch. High quality Hammond organ sound bank with adjustable tone wheel vibrato function, DX7 bells Electric piano sound bank. 200 extensive, amazing drum rhythms, 200 high quality instruments, reverb echo, High quality Brass orchestra/horns sound bank. Two scat banks of Ah;s & Do;s. Light weight (37 pounds).
Note: Out of production replaced by RD-300NX.
- Was this a gift?: