- J22753 000000000 J22753000000000
Roland SCOOPER Modular Scatter
- Write a Review
One of the newer signal processors to garner widespread popularity is the looper. The obvious question was, where will the looper go from here? The S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next step in looping.
One of the newer signal processors to garner widespread popularity is the looper. The obvious question was, where will the looper go from here? The SCOOPER is one answer to that question. Roland has always been at the forefront of cutting edge effects processing technology, and the SCOOPER is another example of this research focus. The SCOOPER is essentially a single-pass looper whose output scheme is modified by a Scatter function combined with time, pitch and filter processing.
SCOOPER is an ultra-modern effect that can sample, mangle, degrade and glitch captured loops of incoming audio. After capturing an audio loop, you can use SCOOPER to adjust the loop' pitch as well as process it through a filter section and various Scatter types that slice and warp individual steps. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables, you can independently control the Scatter type and depth, pitch, filter, sync trigger and Scatter on/off toggle. Both the Scatter Depth and Scatter Type parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make SCOOPER a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems, and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
Reprogrammable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER' internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution œGRF knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users. While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER' internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution œGRF knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users.
Parameter and effects control
LFO, ADSR, Noise, Sample & Hold, Ring Mod, Filter 6db, Filter 12db, Tone, Amp, Mixer, Stereo Mixer, Curve Conv, Gate Divider, Trig To CV Delay Time, MIDI Clock to Gate
- Single-pass looper with dramatic Scatter effects
- CV/Gate parameter control including Scatter depth/type, pitch, and filter
- Tabletop unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
- Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
- Includes braided patch cables
Bold effects for the innovative musician. Order today.
SCOOPER Modular Scatter
- CV Input Level: -10 “ +10 V
GATE Input Level: +3 V
Maximum Recording Time: 10 Sec
GRF 1 knob (SCATTER DEPTH)
GRF 2 knob (SCATTER TYPE)
GRF 3 knob (PITCH)
GRF 4 knob (FILTER)
GRF 5 button (SYNC TRIG)
GRF 6 button (SCATTER)
INPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
REMOTE IN jack: Miniature phone type
OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
GFR 1“6 jacks: Miniature phone type
USB port: MicroB type (Audio/MIDI)
DC IN jack
AC adaptor or Eurorack power
950 mA (AC adaptor)
450 mA (Eurorack power)
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Eurorack installation screws
Eurorack power cable
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 4.25 (106.6 mm)
Depth: 4-1/4 (128.4 mm)
Height: 5-1/16 (58.3 mm)
Weight: 2-5/16 (320 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.