- J32139 000000000 J32139000000000
Roland SYSTEM-500 512 Modular VCO
- Write a Review
The 512 Dual VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) is a single module consisting of two voltage controlled oscillators. Each independent VCO produces f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two voltage controlled oscillators in a Eurorack-compatible module.
The 512 Dual VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) is a single module consisting of two voltage controlled oscillators. Each independent VCO produces frequencies across a wide range with 1V/octave tracking and dedicated pulse, triangle, and saw wave outputs. Variable pulse width is available via panel control or CV modulation. Each oscillator’s frequency can also be synchronized to the other in weak or strong modes to achieve a unique “sync” sound.
Based on the classic SYSTEM-100m modular synthesizer, the SYSTEM-500 is a fully analog recreation of one of the most revered electronic instruments of all time. Newly designed in Eurorack format for modern performance and recording conventions, the SYSTEM-500 delivers the classic character and functionality of the original with the advantages of a modern instrument. Built in the USA and assembled in Japan, the SYSTEM-500 is made to exacting standards with top-quality components and solid controls. And it’s surprisingly affordable, turning the fantasy of finally owning this legendary instrument into reality.
Classic System, New Format
The SYSTEM-500 consists of Eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. The SYSTEM-500 is a compact, powerful system that opens up vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
- PULSE WIDTH slider
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATION slider
- MODULATION IN 2 slider
- MODULATION IN 3 slider
- SYNC switch
- RANGE knob
- PITCH knob
- SQUARE WAVE jack: Miniature phone type
- TRIANGLE WAVE jack: Miniature phone type
- SAW WAVE jack: Miniature phone type
- PULSE WIDTH IN jack: Miniature phone type
- SYNC IN, OUT jacks: Miniature phone type
- KEY IN jack: Miniature phone type
- MODULATION IN 2 jack: Miniature phone type
- MODULATION IN 3 jack: Miniature phone type
- Eurorack power
- 70 mA (+12 V)
- 55 mA (-12 V)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Eurorack installation screws (4 pcs)
- Eurorack power cable
- Width: 3.1 in.
- Depth: 2.2 in.
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 8 oz
An essential component of the SYSTEM-500. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.