- Product 700542
Roland XP-30 Synthesizer with Stand
- Write a Review
The XP-30 blows the lid off the price/performance standard for powerful, expandable synthesis. It offers sound sets from the acclaimed JV-1080 and JV...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Power, performance, expandability, and more!
The XP-30 blows the lid off the price/performance standard for powerful, expandable synthesis. It offers sound sets from the acclaimed JV-1080 and JV-2080 modules, plus all the patches from the Session, Orchestral, and Techno Collection expansion boards, plus 2 slots for SRJV 80 expansion boards. Features a 61-key board with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity; 64-voice polyphony; an advanced arpeggiator from the XP-60/80; built-in reverb, chorus, and effects with 40 algorithms; 4 onboard sliders for realtime control and sound editing; patch finder and phrase preview functions borrowed from the JV-2080; and big, luminous buttons that make it especially easy to use. Includes CD-ROM with Emagic SoundDiver sound-editing software. Includes heavy-duty custom stand.
- Sound sets from the JV-1080 and JV-2080
- Patches from the Session, Orchestral, and Techno Collection expansion boards
- 2 slots for SRJV80 expansion boards
- 61 velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- 64-voice polyphony
- Advanced arpeggiator from the XP-60/80
- Built-in reverb, chorus, and set of 40 effects
- 4 onboard sliders for realtime control and editing
- Patch finder and phrase preview functions
- Big, luminous buttons
- Includes Emagic SoundDiver software