- Write a Review
The groundbreaking Seaboard Rise, now in a 49-keywave design.
The acclaimed Seaboard RISE is now available as a 49-keywave controller with a four-octave playing surface. The Seaboard RISE 49 retains all the features of the breakthrough original version. A revolutionary MIDI controller that is exceptionally intuitive and easy to use, the Seaboard RISE from ROLI is the ultimate form of expression. With a variety of touch gestures, MIDI over Bluetooth, and endless possibilities, it's no wonder there's so much buzz about this unique keyboard controller.
A new interface
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Wireless and portable
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the RISE 49 works wirelessly, helping you take your controller wherever you wish to make music. That is now even easier with NOISE, the iPhone app that works as a mobile sound engine for the Seaboard RISE.
Now with 49 keywaves
The playing surface of the RISE 49 is twice the size of the RISE 25. The four octaves of the playing surface can be extended through the octave shift button.
Your favorite software
Equator, ROLI’s software synthesizer and sound engine, is bundled with every RISE 49, giving you granular control of sound in multiple dimensions. The RISE 49 is also compatible with a wide range of software across OS X and Windows platforms. Bitwig 8-Track is included with every RISE 49 so you can record and edit your music right out of the box.
Take it anywhere
The custom-made Soft Case, included with every RISE 49, helps you carry it between home, studio, cafe, and gig. NOISE takes the mobility of the RISE 49 to a whole new level.
- Continuous pedal input 1/4" jack
- USB B port (MIDI out and power)
- USB A port (for charging peripherals)
- 9–12V 2A DC port
- Internal battery
- Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
- Manage settings in ROLI Dashboard
- USB cable included
- Bundled with Equator multi-dimensional software synthesizer, and Bitwig 8-Track DAW
- Recommended operating system: OS X 10.8+ / Windows 7+ / iOS
- Recommended processor: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended
- Minimum RAM: 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended
- Minimum hard drive space: 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation
- USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility
- Case included: Bespoke soft case
- Warranty: One year full warranty
- Dimensions: 32.83" x 8.27" x 0.9"
- Weight: 12.13 lb.
Order today for a groundbreaking playing experience on stage or in the studio.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about ROLI SEABOARD RISE 49:
First time buying a class 3 item but the price was too good. I've wanted a roli for as long as I saw it and to see the 49 at that price was a no Brainer.