- Product J44628
Schoenhut 25 Key 2 Toned Table Top
- Write a Review
With a vibrant design and a polished digital sound, this 25-key tabletop is perfect for a first piano. Fitting for toddlers, the width of the keys pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The toy piano grows up.
- Schoenhut Studio Session
With a vibrant design and a polished digital sound, this 25-key tabletop is perfect for a first piano. Fitting for toddlers, the width of the keys promotes proper finger placement, enabling an easy transition to a larger piano. Little musicians will love sitting in front of this tabletop piano and performing for a crowd. Whether for a special occasion or just for fun, this instrument will encourage children on the path to musical stardom. Includes the piano, a music stand and Schoenhut’s patented Tri-Play Learning System.
For over 140 years, Schoenhut has been the optimal choice for toy instruments. They meet and exceed the safety standards implemented in the United States and Europe, including EN17, ASTM, and CPSIA. Our strong, patented construction makes our products the most durable for children and adults. Parents can be reassured knowing that their child is having fun, learning, and enjoying the safest toy instrument in the industry.
Nice instrument, safe for toddlers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.