- #J44554 000001000 J44554000001000
Schoenhut 61 Key Digital Butterfly
- Write a Review
Schoenhut’s 61 Key butterfly baby grand piano is unlike Schoenhut’s traditional pianos in that it electronically emulates the sound of a true piano, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Schoenhut Studio Session
Schoenhut’s 61 Key butterfly baby grand piano is unlike Schoenhut’s traditional pianos in that it electronically emulates the sound of a true piano, as well as other instruments. Mirroring a traditional piano, this model allows your child to learn proper finger placement and feel for transition to a full size piano.
Explore limitless learning features including multiple sound options (E Piano, Piano, Harp, and Organ), full width/length velocity touch keys, record and play back, 10 pre-loaded songs to play and sing along with, audio jack for headphones, and USB connectivity for integration with apps and software updates.
The USB port will easily connect with a supported device and play various piano teaching and karaoke apps directly through the piano. This package includes piano, bench, microphone, sustain pedal, USB cord, power adapter and learning aids.
For over 140 years, Schoenhut has been the optimal choice for toy instruments, meeting and exceeding safety standards implemented in the United States and Europe, including EN17, ASTM, and CPSIA. Our strong, patented construction makes our products the most durable for children and adults providing parents reassurance their child is having fun, learning, and enjoying the safest toy instrument in the industry.
- Model: 6101B
- Color: Black
- Description: 61 Key Digital Butterfly
- UPC#: 652730610112
- Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 38”
- Weight: 92 lb.
- Ages: 6 and up
Pride of ownership inspires practice. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.