- 709120 000005000 709120000005000
Schoenhut My First Piano
- Write a Review
This bright red, tabletop, 18-key charmer has clear, bell-like tones for hours of fun and "edutainment." Teaches hand-eye coordination and keyboard b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great gift that opens the door to the world of music for your toddler.
This bright red, tabletop, 18-key charmer has clear, bell-like tones for hours of fun and "edutainment." Teaches hand-eye coordination and keyboard basics. Includes songbook and color-keyed cardboard fingering guide that sits behind the keys for learning popular songs. As seen on the Rosie O'Donnell Show and endorsed by Cindy Crawford - supermodel and mom!
- Tabletop size
- Quality wood cabinet construction
- Bright red color
- Bell-like tone
- Sustain pedal sold separately
My First Piano
- 17-1/2"W x 11-1/2"H x 10"D.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.