- Product H71547
Studiologic Numa Organ
- Write a Review
The Numa Organ represents Studiologic's dedication to providing musicians with superior MIDI keyboard controllers designed for expressive performance...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Numa Organ represents Studiologic's dedication to providing musicians with superior MIDI keyboard controllers designed for expressive performance, and featuring industry-standard Fatar keybeds. The Numa Organ master MIDI controller combines physical modeling of 12 electromechanical organs with complete control provided by 9 drawbars, rotary/modulation wheel, and chorus/vibrato knob. It also has built-in effects and a keybed with 61 waterfall keys (great for slides) that can be switched from fixed velocity in organ mode, to dynamic mode for expressive playing when used as a MIDI controller for other instrument sounds.
Wheels/rotary - preset
The Numa Organ has both pitch and modulation (MIDI out) wheels. The mod wheel can control rotary speed (slow/fast), plus the Numa organ has a switch that “brakes” and turns off the rotary effect. The first octave keys of the Numa Organ have the colors reversed, which is a visual guide for selecting different presets made available by pressing the preset switch.
Vibrato/chorus - drawbars
The Numa Organ has a six-position knob selects vibrato and chorus variations; two switches that enable or disable the vibrato and chorus on upper and lower section; and a 9-drawbars with three switches to modify combinations on upper, lower, and pedal board sections
Percussion - transpose - split functions
The Numa Organ allows you to split keyboard with upper section on the right and lower or pedal section on the left. By pressing Up/Down on the Transpose section, there is a variation of a semi-tone. The percussion section adds a complete percussive sound set to the drawbars.
Effects - equalizer - keyboard
The Numa Organ has a complete effects section. Effects can be applied and modified in real time (Reverb, Drive, Key-Click, Leakage). The Equalizer section controls the main volume, bass and treble. The Numa Organ features the FATAR TP/80 keyboard for true organ touch, and also has a button that switches the velocity mode between fixed velocity for organ, or dynamic mode for expressive playing.
Integrated organ and high-definition keyboard controller.
- TP8O Keyboard (organ keyboard, Waterfall) with 61 keys
- Sound engine: Physical modeling synthesis
- 3 zones: Upper / Lower / Pedal Board
- 2 velocity curves (Fixed / Dynamic)
- 12 presets
- Effect processor
- Pitch wheel
- Rotary / modulation wheel
- 9 drawbars
- Chorus / vibrato knob
- Transpose and Fatar Dynamic Touch Button
Ronnie saves his numies on a window in his room (a marvel to be seen), but you should have your Numa onstage where it can be seen and heard. Order today!
- FATAR TP/80 waterfall-action keboard
- 73 keys with color-reversed first octave
- 2 velocity curves (fixed, dynamic)
- Sound Engine:
- Physical modeling synthesis
- Rotary and scanner emulation
- 91-tone, locked phase synthesis
- 12 presets on first reversed octave
- Upper, lower, and pedal board sounds
- Percussion sounds
- (No onboard samples)
- 9x2 upper/lower drawbars, 2 pedals drawbar
- Split funciton with lower to left or pedal to left
- Pitchbend wheel
- Mod wheel (for MIDI out)
- Preset selection button
- Reverb, drive, key click, leakage
- Rotary on/off/stop, slow/fast (with modulation wheel)
- Volume, bass, treble
- Audio Out: L/R main out 1/4"
- Audio In: Stereo L/R via mini jack (1/8"), signal level control
- 2 x standard heaphone jack (1/4")
- 11-pin rotary jack
- Pedals: Expression, Rotary Footswitch/Hold
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru, USB MIDI
- USB: USB to host
- AC In (110 - 240V)
- Dimensions: 43-11/16" x 13-11/16" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 22 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Excellent Leslie Sim
- Fatar Keyboard
- Realistic Sound
- Responsive / Good Action
- Touch Sensitive Keys
Comments about Studiologic Numa Organ:
Love the Numa. Waterfall keys are a delight to play. drawbars and other functions work just like the real thing. B-3 sounds and control in a lightweight, durable package.
This is a mono-tasker. No pianos, synths, pads or other organ sounds. But if you are looking for authentic-sounding B-3, this delivers.