- Product 701291
Studiologic SL-161 MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
It has pitch bend and modulation wheels. Top panel includes 2 buttons for disabling the 2 keyboard zones, an Enter/Edit button, 2 scroll buttons (up/...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Weighted synth-action keys with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity.
It has pitch bend and modulation wheels. Top panel includes 2 buttons for disabling the 2 keyboard zones, an Enter/Edit button, 2 scroll buttons (up/down) for parameter editing, ten LEDs indicating active parameter, 2 LEDs indicating which zone button is active. Functions include 2 zones for splits and programmable layers, a numerical keypad corresponding to the keys of the central octave. It has memory for the storage of last-used zone parameters, eight zone-specific velocity curves, and eight global. 61 keys. Connections include 2 parallel MIDI outputs, sustain input jack, volume input jack, and DC input jack.
- 61 weighted synth-action keys with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- An Enter/Edit button
- Two scroll buttons (up/down)
- Ten LEDs indicate which zone button is active
- Two zones for splits ands programmable layers
- A numerical keypad corresponding to the keys of the central octave
- Memory storage of last-used zone parameters
- Eight zone-specific velocity curves
- Eight global velocity curves
- Two parallel MIDI outputs, sustain input jack, volume input jack, and DC input jack
A simple, excellent quality board with a solid feel. Order today.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Great features, but Start-up reset is needed about 95% of the time of power up.
When you rate it you have to remember .. It's a cheap keyboard. That's why you bought it. It's fine for a dedicated module .. not to midi seriously. To many crashes and no way to verify what you are doing on the fly.
Don't plan on taking this board outside your home. Although the keyboard action is good, the case is flimsy plastic, and the electronics are unreliable.
I purchased my SL161 so I could travel light in certain circumstances. Just a controller and modules. From the very first the board would freak me out and not boot up. After numerous trys it finally did. Now it will not boot up at all. I tried every sequence of booting the equipment and got nothing. It's light to carry. That's about all the good I can say for it.