- Product 700884
Suzuki 5 Student SP-47 Keyboard Lab
- Write a Review
The Suzuki 5 Student SP-47 Keyboard Lab includes five SP-47 61 key keyboards, the SPL-10 Teaching system, and all the required tools to teach group l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
An instant piano lab that gives you all the crucial teaching tools.
The Suzuki 5 Student SP-47 Keyboard Lab includes five SP-47 61 key keyboards, the SPL-10 Teaching system, and all the required tools to teach group lessons, monitor and communicate with up to five students.
SP-47 61-Key Portable Keyboard
A quality musical instrument loaded with teaching functions. Comes with 128 digitally sampled voices, 32-note polyphony, 100 rhythm styles with variations, and more. There are 6 training courses included. Each course has at least 50 lessons: Ear (listen and play), Rhythm, Melody, Chord Dictionary, Chord Recognition, and how to play 50 built-in classic songs. Get graded by the built-in vocal teacher. Includes 61 standard-size, touch-sensitive keys, deluxe key bed, multifunction LCD, pitch bend, transposer, touch response, octave shift, chorus, and reverb. Includes music rack and manual. The lab includes an SP-3A A/C adapter for each SP-47.
SPL-10 Piano Lab Teaching System
The Suzuki SPL-10 Piano Lab Teaching System puts you in charge by allowing easy monitoring and communication with every student in your electronic keyboard class. The verbal switching network allows 2-way communication and lets you monitor the progress of up to 10 students at a time. You can combine up to 3 systems for classes of up to 30 students! Piano performance can be monitored on an individual basis or classes can be split into 2 groups based on lessons learned. It is the most affordable instructional electronic keyboard pack available today, with everything you need to set up a lab. The Suzuki teacher's unit has a fixed AC cord.
Student Piano Lab Accessories Kit
The Suzuki Student Piano Lab Accessories Kit includes headphone/microphone set, student interface box, and one 33' cable for PTS connection.
- 61 standard-size, touch sensitive keys
- Deluxe key bed
- 128 general MIDI voices
- 8 drum kits (PCM)
- 100 rhythm styles with 100 variations
- 32-note polyphony
- Multifunction LCD
- Touch response, octave shift, chorus, and reverb effects
- Accompaniment controls
- Left and right hand training for 50 classic songs with Ear, Rhythm, Melody, Chord Dictionary, and Chord Training units
- 3 Demo Songs
- MIDI I/O
- Sustain and volume pedal jack
- Headphone jack
- Dimensions: 38"L x 14-1/2"W x 4-3/4"H
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Function Control Groups:
- Student input level ” 10 slide controls
- Communications select ” 10 buttons with LEDs
- Group select ” 2 buttons for each student with LEDs
- Personal communication ” 10 on/off buttons with LEDs
- Class communication ” one button with LED
- Instruction mode:
- Microphone ” one on/off button with LED
- Private ” one on/off button with LED
- Demo ” one on/off with LED
- Instructor's level:
- Microphone ” one slide control
- Instrument ” one slide control
- Headphone ” one slide control
- External function:
- Stereo auxiliary input and output RCA jacks
- Dimensions: 181?4"W x 3"H x 111?4"D
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Included SPL Accessory Kit: one instructor's combination headphone/microphone set
- One SP-37 keyboard