- J41350 000000000 J41350000000000
Suzuki CENTER Desk Digital Piano and Sound System
- Write a Review
Here is an innovative and attractive workstation for the keyboard musician. It is an instrument, a stand, an amplification system and an Internet acc...Click To Read More About This Product
Smart keyboard playing and listening station.
Here is an innovative and attractive workstation for the keyboard musician. It is an instrument, a stand, an amplification system and an Internet access portal all designed into a single attractive and ergonomic playing environment. An aluminum chair that matches it beautifully is available separately (see item# J39910).
CENTER is a contemporary workspace that will elevate your home or office to a whole new level of sophistication. Compact yet practical, CENTER is a full-function 76-note digital piano built into a stand and listening system. Just plug in the plexiglass music rack and matching Zebrawood Pedal Box, click the latches and release the front panel that folds neatly under the desk. Roll out the hidden drawer to reveal the keyboard and you're ready to play.
Advanced professional features adorn this instrument, starting with a graded hammer action, adjustable Velocity Sensitive Keyboard. Twin mode creates two keyboards for duet or teacher-assisted play. Hundreds of voices are available including 128 GM instruments. Sculpt them to your liking with multiple digital reverb, chorus and equalizer effects.
CENTER also features 15 demo songs, a 13,000 note recorder and 58 practice songs for right or left hand. Practice in silence individually or with your instructor because CENTER has 2 headphone jacks, Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out and USB port for complete Internet access. Bluetooth compatibility enables any wireless device to connect to CENTER for expanded and convenient operation.
CENTER is powered by two 20W Digital Amplifiers that drive a pair of 6.5 in. woofers and 2.5 in. tweeters for rich, dynamic sound. The elevated angular speaker box has specially designed ports that integrate with the cabinet to create exceptional depth, expression and realism.
Bluetooth Stereo Sound System
CENTER transforms your favorite music into concert hall sound. Bluetooth compatible, place your smartphone, work pad or MP3 player on or near CENTER. A powerful onboard sound system plays your favorite song list through a musically balance stereo sound system many times more powerful and accurate than small wireless devices. Choose your songs and raise/lower the volume even with the keyboard drawer closed with the included remote control.
- Number of keys:76 Key
- Action:Graded Hammer Action
- Key size:Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity:Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type:Piano-style
- Number of sounds:16, 128 GM Voices
- Polyphony (max):131
- AUX input:Yes
- MIDI Connectivity:I/O
- Line output:L/R
- Line input:Yes
- USB Connectivity:Yes, no driver needed
- Headphone jacks:2
- Pedal inputs:3
- Storage type:Internal, USB Flash
- Expandability available:Not applicable
- Onboard Features
- Recording/Playback1 song, 13,000 event
- Accompaniment styles:Not applicable
- Preset songs:15
- Effects:Reverb, chorus
- Built-in speakers:2 x 20W, 4 Speakers, stereo
- Pitch bend/Modulation:Not applicable
- Other controls:Not applicable
- Weight:18 lb.
- Power adapter:Included
Fascinating new product. Check it out!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.