More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J24014 000002000 J24014000002000
Suzuki Suzuki / Casio CTK-3200 Keyboard Lab
for 5 students and 1 teacher
- Write a Review
The name Suzuki is practically synonomous with music instruction. This is the Suzulki Piano Lab teaching system incorporated with the Casio CTK-3200 ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 52,000 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Suzuki teaching system with Casio keyboard.
The name Suzuki is practically synonomous with music instruction. This is the Suzulki Piano Lab teaching system incorporated with the Casio CTK-3200 keyboard. The CTK-3200 works beautifully in concert with the Suzuki system, and it is available with special pricing for multiple students and one teacher. It is available in five, ten or 20 piano versions, and will make your lessons more productive and efficient for you and and more fun and effective for students. Select your classroom size from the dropdown menu.
The Suzuki SPL-10 Piano Lab Teaching System puts you in charge by allowing easy monitoring and communication with every student in your keyboard class. The verbal switching network allows 2-way communication and lets you monitor the progress of each student. Performance can be monitored on an individual basis or classes can be split into 2 groups based on lessons learned. It is surprisingly affordable, and includes everything you need to set up a lab. The Suzuki teacher's unit has a fixed AC cord.
Lab comes complete with keyboard stands, keyboard benches, student headphone/microphone sets, student interface boxes, and 33' cables for PTS connection. See item # 630043 for a more detailed description of the SPL-10 Teaching System.
The CTK-3200 is an affordable instrument with a 61-key piano-style touch-sensitive keyboard, 400 total onboard tones, 150 rhythms and digital effects. Ideal for newer players, it's packed with great features including audio inputs for a MP3 player to make learning your favorite songs easier, USB port for MIDI implementation, and a pitch wheel for additional expression over sounds.
AHL sound source
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before. Its 48-tone maximum polyphony provides you plenty of margin to minimize the chance that notes will be dropped when tones are layered and when you're playing with Auto Accompaniment.
The CTK-3200's easy-to-play keyboard resembles that of an acoustic piano and its touch response lets you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys. For a more detailed description of the CTK-3200, please see #H83193.
- Touch Response
- 61 standard-size keys
- 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Maximum Polyphony
- 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in Tones: 400
- Sampling tones:
- Sampling time: 1 second (fixed)
- Effects: 10 types
- Digital Effects
- 10 Reverbs
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Pitch Bend Range: 0 to 12 Semitones
- Step-Up Lesson: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Song Bank
- Built-in Songs: 110
- Music Challenge
- 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment
- Built-in Rhythms: 150
- Chords: Fingered 1/2/3, CASIO Chord, Full Range Chord
- Rhythm Controller: Accomp ON/OFF, Start/Stop, Synchro/Ending, Variation/Fill-in, Normal/Fill-in, Intro
- Beats per Measure: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Other Functions
- Transpose: +/-1 Octaves (12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz +/-100 cents
- One Touch Preset: 150
- 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function
- Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation
- tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB Port: Type B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack/Output Impedance: 200Î, Output Voltage: 4.8V (RMS) Max
- Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack/Input Impedance: 40KÎ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power Jack:
- 9V DC
- Power Supply (2-way)
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adapter: AD-E95100 (included)
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- Speaker Output|
- 10cm x 2
- Output: 2W + 2W
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order today. Suzuki and Casio have teamed together to help your teaching be more efficient.