- J24013 000002000 J24013000002000
Suzuki Suzuki CTP-88 Innovation Piano Lab
for 5 students and 1 teacher
- Write a Review
The name Suzuki is practically synonomous with music instruction. This is the CTP-88, a piano designed for the teaching classroom, available in speci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Piano teaching system for five, ten or 20 students.
The name Suzuki is practically synonomous with music instruction. This is the CTP-88, a piano designed for the teaching classroom, available in special pricing for multiple students and one teacher. It is available in five, ten or 20 piano versions, and will make your lessons more productive and efficient for you and and more fun and effective for students. Select your classroom size from the dropdown menu.
The Suzuki SPL-10 Piano Lab Teaching System puts you in charge by allowing easy monitoring and communication with every student in your keyboard class. The verbal switching network allows 2-way communication and lets you monitor the progress of each student. Performance can be monitored on an individual basis or classes can be split into 2 groups based on lessons learned. It is surprisingly affordable, and includes everything you need to set up a lab. The Suzuki teacher's unit has a fixed AC cord.
Lab comes complete with keyboard stands, keyboard benches, student headphone/microphone sets, student interface boxes, and 33' cables for PTS connection. See item # 630043 for a more detailed description of the SPL-10 Teaching System.
The CTP-88 is a fine piano any way you look at it, but it has features specially designed for teaching environments. It takes advantage of contemporary connectivity and digital technology as well as tried-and-true excellent piano design. The matching stand and bench are included in this kit for each of the units.
A full complement of hi-tech features allow for endless musical and instructional possibilities. With blue tooth compatibility, you can access music, lessons and demonstrations from the Internet any way you choose. A full-color LCD control screen makes it easier to organize your selected features.
For a more complete description of the features of the CTP-88 piano, please see #J21991. Free delivery!
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Graded hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 122
- Polyphony (max): 128-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: SD memory card slot
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI sequencer
- Accompaniment styles: 100
- Preset songs: 55
- Display: Backlight LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Not applicable
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Other: Yes
- Width: 54.25"
- Height: 40.0"
- Depth: 20.25"
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Power: Adapter included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Both
Order today and improve your classroom efficiency.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.