- J19318 000000000 J19318000000000
Teenage Engineering OP-1 Antenna
- Write a Review
This FM radio antenna plugs into the 3.5 mm radio antenna jack for better signal reception when indoor or in remote areas. It has three telescoping l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Improves OP-1's FM reception.
This FM radio antenna plugs into the 3.5 mm radio antenna jack for better signal reception when indoor or in remote areas. It has three telescoping levels and retracts to just a few inches long. Excellent accessory for the OP-1.
Order today and make the most of your OP-1.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Poor Quality
Comments about Teenage Engineering OP-1 Antenna:
I don't know why, but the antenna made the sound worse. I got more static with it than without it. It happens the most of the other cables are plugged in.