- J20568 000000000 J20568000000000
Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory Pocket Operator
- Write a Review
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. With its pocket size, its animated graphics, real synthesizer engines, sync, punch-in e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
It' never been this easy, fun and affordable to create electronic music
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. With its pocket size, its animated graphics, real synthesizer engines, sync, punch-in effects, built-in speaker, alarm clock and impossibly low price, making electronic music has never been this much fun. The PO-16 Factory model is a melodic synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks punch-in effects, arpeggio and chord play styles.
Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case, which saves costs and leaves room for high quality components to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.
- Multiple real synthesizer engines, including fm, subtractive synthesis, wave table and physical modeled string
- 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters
- 16 punch-in arpeggio and chord play styles
- Built in break off hanger
- Foldable stand
- Built in Alarm clock
- Hi Quality built in speaker
- Sync with an iPhone, iPad, computer, Korg Volca' and legacy synths and drum machines
- Sync with all Pocket Operator series
- LCD display with funky graphics animated in pace with the music
- Sync input/audio through multiple devices
- For iPhone sync œKorg SyncKontrol app is required
Order the PO-16 pocket melody synth today!
PO-16 Factory Pocket Operator
- Parameter locks
16 pattern chaining
Jam sync with audio through
2-year standby time
Sync via 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo jack with:
iPhone or iPad (Free Korg SynKontrol app required)
Computer (DAW software via audio click track)
Korg Volcas and Monotribes
Roland Legacy drums and synths such as 303, 606 & SH101
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.