- J29899 000000000 J29899000000000
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator - Arcade PO-20
- Write a Review
The Pocket Operator series is a fun and portable way to make electronic music, and the PO-28 is perfect for the fan of crazy bleeps and dings and oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sounds from the arcade and a powerful sequencer in a handheld package.
The Pocket Operator series is a fun and portable way to make electronic music, and the PO-28 is perfect for the fan of crazy bleeps and dings and other sounds you might find in a vintage arcade. It’s hard to describe a sound set, but picture this: it’s 1982 and a brand new magic video game cabinet has arrived at the local amusement arcade. Somehow the machine is stuck in sound debug mode. Now you’re getting the idea.
Order today. This one is a riot.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator - Arcade PO-20:
This is a great little musical toy, but I wouldn't have bought one If I had realized that the chord memory doesn't store with the programs. So if you change the chord structure of one program you change them all. This makes the Pattern chain function much weaker than it would otherwise be. That having been said, there is a lot here and it is well worth the money, but bear in mind it can't transpose to different keys.
- Was this a gift?: