- J39558 000000000 J39558000000000
Tom Oberheim SEM-PRO Analog Synthesizer Module
- Write a Review
The SEM was Tom Oberheim’s first synthesizer, much beloved for its beautiful sound and just the right combination of synthesis modules plus patching ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic synth revisited.
The SEM was Tom Oberheim’s first synthesizer, much beloved for its beautiful sound and just the right combination of synthesis modules plus patching in a compact, portable package. Over the years, many people have asked Tom if he could make it again, so he did!
This is the fully decked-out version of the SEM with MIDI to CV Converter and integrated Patchpanel. This version combines the features of the MIDI to CV version with a 21-jack patchpanel and is personally autographed by Tom Oberheim.
Select MIDI channel, controller number and bend range
Select note assignment modes: latest, high note and low note priorities
Select note re-trigger, filter track, LFO reset
A second independent control bus allows velocity, controller data, or channel pressure to modulate either or both VCOs, the filter and the VCA
Transpose function allows different keyboard controllers to utilize the complete MIDI note range
Input preamp gain control - allows an external audio input to be processed thru the SEM
High precision A-440 Hz tune signal
Control voltages and gate are bought out to rear panel connectors so MIDI to CV function can be used with other CV/Gate gear
Some of the fattest synth tones ever devised.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.