- J41628 000001000 J41628000001000
Waldorf 2-Pole Analog Filter
- Write a Review
Since its beginnings, Waldorf has been known for the quality of their excellent sounding analog filters. Whether integrated in stand-alone units, suc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful analog filter in a module.
Waldorf’s analog filter technology is now available a tabletop sound module. 2-Pole lends the guitar player, DJ, or keyboard player access to the heart of the Waldorf sound with an inspiring user interface that features a one-knob/one-function philosophy.
Add dramatic filter sweeps to your live performances. Funk up your guitar licks by hooking a pedal controller to 2-Poles' cutoff CV In or use the integrated envelope follower. Animate your pad sounds using 2-Pole's LFO.
- Fully analog signal path: Preamp -> Filter -> Overdrive
- Filter can be modulated by LFO, envelope follower or external signal
- Preamp with overdrive capability
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- LFO with different ranges, rate up to several kHz
- Envelope follower with trigger section and different modes
- True Bypass
- Input Gain with level LED
- Rectify pot for mixing-in the rectified input signal
- Filter Cutoff, Filter Resonance, Overdrive, Output Level, Bipolar Filter Env Mod
- Filter Type, Activation switches
- LFO Range switch with 3 positions
- LFO Rate pot with LED
- LFO Mod Depth pot
- Trigger Button with LED
- Trigger Threshold pot
- Trigger Hold pot
- Envelope Follower Source switch with 3 positions
- Envelope Follower Attack, Decay pots
- Audio In/Out
- Cutoff CV In
- Envelope Follower CV In
- Trigger In
- Power DC 12V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.