- J41618 000001000 J41618000001000
Waldorf MOD1 Eurorack Modulation Module
- Write a Review
Three different modulation sources in one module make the mod1 the control center of your modular patch. From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three highly flexible modulation sources in one module.
Three different modulation sources in one module make the mod1 the control center of your modular patch. From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves, the mod1 delivers rich and endless modulation options – all based on pure analogue circuitry for everything from super- smooth curves to razor-sharp edges that never sound “digital”. From gently undulating LFOs to ultra-precise hard cuts, you get it all based on innovative analogue circuits for a truly musical touch.
- ADSR envelope with up to three decay stages
- Each decay stage with time and target level control
- Configurable for 1, 2, or 3 decay stages
- Loop mode for looping from attack over all enabled decays stages
- Gate and trigger inputs
- Positive and Inverted output
- Two segment modulator with controllable symmetry
- CV-inputs for speed and symmetry
- LFO mode with bipolar output
- Gate and Trigger envelope modes with unipolar output
- Linear or rectangular wave forms
- Two stage envelope “rise & fall”
- Flexible curve control for rise stage – from smooth classical RC shape to cutting linear segments
- Optional loop mode
- Gate input
Add the MOD1 to your rack today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.