- Product 484083
Waldorf Q Plus Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
Boasting no less than 58 endless rotaries for vital synthesis parameters, the front panel on the Waldorf Q Plus Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exceptional analog circuit emulation with 16 analog filters,100 voices, FX, and so much more.
Boasting no less than 58 endless rotaries for vital synthesis parameters, the front panel on the Waldorf Q Plus Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer lends the term "generously appointed" new meaning. Like all Q Series synth keyboards, it leverages a remarkably flexible voicing section with up to five oscillators and two multimode filters per voice to deliver a peerless Waldorf sound.
The Q Plus synth offers 16 real analog filters as well sumo-sized strings, ethereal pads, blistering lead sounds, bone-rattling bottom end, bizarre experimental soundscapes, coruscating arpeggio clusters” pretty much anything goes with the Q”and in up to 100 voices.
More than 15 years experience in synthesizer-building and sound design has flowed into the Q Plus. And that's what makes it ideal for professional applications in the studio and on stage. Every feature was brainstormed for convenience in form and function, and the parameters were structured with clarity and easy, fast access in mind. Its sound delivers the sonic goods in every musical situation.
With the Waldorf Q Plus Phoenix, there are up to 100 voices offering up to 5 oscillators including wavetable generators, 3 LFOs, 4 envelopes, 2 filters with a sophisticated routing method and assorted other filter types that you'd expect from a Waldorf synthesizer. Furthermore, the Q offers unique Comb filter types in two flavors. This enables the Q not only to create polyphonic Chorus or Flanger effects, but previously unheard of atmospheres or pluck sounds with great life as well.
On the Q Plus, up to 16 voices can be routed through the analog low pass filters. If you desire, two analog filters can be used simultaneously per voice, resulting in a maximum filter slope of 48dB. To top things off, the Q Plus synth has a very powerful arpeggiator and an even more powerful step sequencer. With 58 endless rotaries, the Waldorf Q easily doubles the number of controls of most other synths.
Seven years after their debut, Q synthesizers remain as hip and happening as in the first hour of their release. The limited Phoenix Edition is your last chance to take one of these sought-after keyboards home.
- Up to 100 voices
- 16 part multitimbral
- 300 single programs
- 100 multi programs
- 100 step sequencer patterns
- 20 drum maps
- 58 endless dials
- 39 buttons for editing
- 2 x 20 character display
- 5 octave keyboard
- 1 Pitch Bend Wheel, 1 Modulation Wheel
- 2 Control buttons
- 6 analog outputs (3 stereo outs)
- 2 analog inputs (1 stereo in)
- 1 coax S/PDIF output (44.1kHz)
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 2 Switch Inputs (e.g. sustain pedal, gate in etc.)
- 2 CV Inputs (e.g. foot pedal, external controller etc.)
- Phoenix Edition color scheme
- Per Voice:Up to 5 Oscillators per voice: Pulse with Pulse Width Modulation, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine
- 2 wavetables with 128 waves each plus Sub Oscillator per Alt Wave
- FM, Oscillator sync
- Noise generator
- Ring modulator
- Mixer with balance, each signal source (oscillator, noise, ringmod, external audio material) can be balanced individually between filter 1 and filter 2
- 2 independent multimode filters with different types including a fat comb filter and legendary PPG filter
- 16 analog filters with resonance and analog distortion
- Modulation Matrix with 16 slots, freely routable
- Pre-routed Modulation destinations, sources selectable
- modulation update frequency in audio range to allow the oscillators to be used as modulation sources
- 4 modifiers
- Arpeggiator with user pattern, including accents, timing information, swing, glide, chords, and more
- Step Sequencer with 32 steps, polyphonic, different controller values per step
- 3 LFOs up to audio range ( 2500 Hz)
- 4 envelopes, enhanced ADSR configuration with loop and one shot function, bipolar
- Poly, Mono, Dual, Unisono modes
- HMT for realtime tuning
- 2 individual high-quality effects per sound
Q Plus Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer
- Built-in universal voltage power supply
Dimensions WxHxD: 995m x 135mm x 360mm