- #J41616 000001000 J41616000001000
Waldorf Zarenbourg Electric Piano
- Write a Review
When Waldorf introduced the Zarenbourg in 2006, it was one of a small minority. It had dawned on Waldorf that few contemporary instruments offered el...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 34,400 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Classic and modern blended perfectly into a single instrument.
Handling is intuitive, not inquisitive. No more fussing with cords for this and that; simply power up, play, and possess instantly satisfying sound for player and audience alike. Its aluminum hood offers a sturdy perch for your other favorite instrument, and its integrated speaker system can render the piggybacked device’s signal. Let your laptop roost on this tower of power, and you can control plug-ins via USB and monitor the results via the Zarenbourg’s audio input.
Searching for the perfect speaker system, Waldorf turned to Michael Seipel, owner of EMES, a prestigious maker of studio monitors. He agreed to develop a 2.1 speaker system for the Zarenbourg. The two full-range front speakers aim for the spot where the sound is sweetest for the player. The omnidirectional woofer brings up the bass to round out the rig. Combined with a high-performance power amp and a precision digital crossover, this setup is the calibrated reference system for its class. Its sound is crystal-clear and transparent. Even chords pounded with a very heavy hand and strident bass notes on the sampled Steinway B grand piano come across ear-pleasingly clean and crisp.
Next, a quest for the optimum keyboard. It took us to Italy, and to Marco Ragni of Fatar, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium-grade keyboards for electronic musical instruments. We wanted a perfectly balanced e-piano keyboard with a comfortable feel, not too heavily weighted, and a good repetition mechanism responsive enough for fast, precise playing. The perfect counterpart to the Zarenbourg was the TP 100. As an added bonus, it has the lightest hammer action keybed on the market.
Waldorf sought to create an instrument people would covet; an instrument so close to technical and visual perfection that cannot be improved upon; an instrument people will want to keep for many tomorrows to come. The Zarenbourg is that instrument, the stuff of many a keyboardist’s dreams. And to make it all yours, you can add a personal touch with the optional hood color that strikes your fancy.
- LCD-free User Interface
- Physical Modeling for E-Piano Sounds
- Direct Nand Streaming Sample Playback for Pianos and user content
- True FM synthesis
- 4 Gigabyte Nand Flash for Samples
- 76 keys weighted hammer action keyboard
- Three way active monitor system by EMES
- External Stereo Input
- Dedicated external volume knob
- Digital crossover network
- 7 Presets and 21 user Sounds
- Chrome plated stands
- SD Card slot for firmware and sample upgrade
- USB, MIDI in/out/through
- Stereo Line out
- Digital S/PDIF output
- 7 Effects (Chorus,Flanger,Phaser,Echo/Reverb,Auto Wah,Equalizer,Overdrive)
- Unlimited combination of Effects
- Tremolo, both Stereo and Mono
- Continuous Sustain Pedal allows for dynamic pedaling
- Assignable Expression Pedal
- High performance Dual core Digital Signal Processor
- Editor Software for Windows and Mac (available 2014)
- 7 Preset Sounds
- 21 User Sounds
- Precision-welded aluminium hood
- Massive Aluminium frontpanel
- Standard color "Offwhite"
- optional Colors: Tangerine Orange, 3D Kevlar Black
It is the perfect keyboard instrument for many players.