- J52472 000001000 J52472000001000
Yamaha Clavinova CLP565GP Digital Grand Piano with Bench
- Write a Review
Real Grand Expression is a phrase that describes the expressive capability of Clavinova. It is the key components of the sound, the touch and the ped...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sound, touch and pedals integrated for the sensation of a grand piano.
Real Grand Expression is a phrase that describes the expressive capability of Clavinova. It is the key components of the sound, the touch and the pedals, combined with technology developed through Yamaha’s history of acoustic piano manufacturing. With Real Grand Expression, these elements are combined perfectly into a single instrument, creating the exact sound you want through the touch of the keys and the feel of the pedals. When you play a Clavinova, you feel like you are playing a grand piano.
The CFX, Yamaha’s finest 9-foot concert grand selected and played by the winner of the 2010 International Chopin Piano Competition, and the Imperial from Bösendorfer, a brand held in high esteem by pianists throughout its long history are the source for the sound samples used in the development of this instrument. These renowned pianos are characterized by distinctive traits such as power, versatility, subtlety, lightness and mellowness.
Both of these superb pianos' voices are featured in the Clavinova. Tuned to perfection by a highly experienced piano technician with the sound from each key sampled individually, Clavinova truly captures the unique tonal character of each of these outstanding instruments. With Clavinova, you can enjoy the exquisite beauty of the sought after tone that the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial deliver.
The Clavinova faithfully recreates the sound of an acoustic piano by utilizing features such as String Resonance to emulate the mellow tonal colors that occur when strings react to one another. The result is a beautiful tone with rich, deep reverberation.
In addition to the reverberation of the strings themselves, Damper Resonance reproduces the broad, deep sound field of an acoustic piano. It also mirrors the tonal changes that result when a damper pedal on a grand piano is depressed. It includes sounds such as those emitted from the key bed and emulates the cumulative resonance that occurs when all of these sounds blend together.
A pianist changes the volume and dynamics of the sound by varying the pressure applied to the keys. A Clavinova responds perfectly to give the player an outstanding level of performance control. By using long, carefully sampled recordings of notes on a piano, unique Yamaha technologies can achieve smooth tonal transitions.
The moment your fingers are lifted from the keys of a grand piano, subtle changes occur in the instrument’s tone as the damper is lowered onto the strings to mute the sound. Key-off samples feature actual recordings of these changes, offering a faithful reproduction of the most subtle nuances in the piano’s tone, creating a more realistic overall sound.
- Mini Grand Cabinet
- Piano voicing sampled from Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos
- Graded Hammer 3X (GH3X) keyboard with Synthetic Ivory keytops and escapement
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods
- 16-track recording & USB audio recording lets you share your music
- Custom-designed sound system is optimized for mini grand cabinet
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) provides optimum tone at any volume level
- Acoustic Optimizer complements cabinetry for a fuller tone
- 34 voices
The aesthetic suggestion, the sound and the tactile experience of playing a grand piano. Order soon.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Graded hammer GH3X
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Key Type: Blocked end
- Number of sounds: 34
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layer/Split: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI Connectivity: In/Out/Thru
- Output: L/L+R, R
- Line input: 3.5 mm TRS
- USB Connectivity: to Device, Host, WAV record
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB Flash memory
- Recording/Playback 16 track
- Preset songs: 68
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Half-pedal function, sust, soft
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Brilliance
- Width: 56.5 in.
- Height: 36.7 in.
- Depth: 45.2 in.
- Weight: 222 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.