- Write a Review
The ultimate in acoustic and vintage electronic piano touch and tone.
The Yamaha CP series development began with the uncompromising 88-key CP1 Stage Piano. This world-class electronic keyboard' design brings together the best in innovation as well as tradition. With the core sound technology completely redesigned and each individual part created to reflect Yamaha' dedication to producing a timeless 88-key piano keyboard with lasting value.Legendary keyboards from the past are reflected in the CP1' classic wooden side panels and textured top. The luminous vacuum fluorescent display, brushed aluminum volume knob, and glowing Yamaha logo are reminders of the state-of-the art, cutting edge technology within. Performances are enhanced with the intuitive placement of the user interface knobs and switches. Visually the design elements are brought together to create a striking statement on stage with an elegant blend of tradition, innovation, quality, and attention to detail found in every element of the CP1.With the unique Spectral Component Modeling tone generation system; acoustic and vintage electronic piano sound is able to be reproduced all while responding to the player' touch and creative expression. Even the demands of the top pros are met with the specially developed NW-STAGE wooden key action found on the CP1. Combining touch and tone makes the Yamaha CP1 Stage Piano an astonishingly expressive piano providing exceptional quality.
- SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) tone-generating system
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- NW-STAGE wooden, weighted keyboard
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- User-interface specialized for live stage performance
- Convenient master keyboard function
- 3-pedal unit (with sustain, sostenuto, and soft) included
- Steinberg Cubase AI5 DAW software bundled
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Express your passion for playing when you order the CP1 stage piano today.
CP1 - 88-Key Stage Piano
Maximum polyphony: 128
Tone generator: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
Preset: 16 x 3 banks
User: 16 x 3 banks
External: 16 x 3 banks (USB Flash Memory)
Piano block: 17 piano types
Modulation effect block: 10 types
Power-amplifier/Compressor block: 8 types
Reverb: 8 types
Master equalizer: 5-band
Keyboard: 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard (wooden, synthetic-ivory, weighted keyboard)
Display: 55 characters x 2 lines; vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
Controllers: pitch bend wheel, master volume, knobs 1 to 6
Line out: L/MONO, R (Unbalanced), L, R (Balanced)
Headphones: headphones jack (stereo-phone)
Foot switch: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Assignable
Foot controller: 2
MIDI: in, out, thru
USB: to host, to device
Power consumption: 28W
Dimensions: 6.8" H x 54-1/2" W x 16-1/2" D
Weight: 60 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.