- H81215 000000000 H81215000000000
Line 6 XD-V55L Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
With the ability to chose between the sound of three EQ filter models, powerful fourth-generation digital wireless technology, no compression or expa...Read More
Fourth-generation digital wireless for presentation or instruments
With the ability to chose between the sound of three EQ filter models, powerful fourth-generation digital wireless technology, no compression or expansion to get in the way of your sound and up to 300' of transmission range, the XD-V55L lavalier system from Line 6 provides the closest thing you'll hear to wired sound from a wireless system.
Operating in the 2.4GHz band, free of interference from other transmitting device, encoded Digital Channel Lock technology ensures your signal integrity to guarantee that every nuance of your vocal performance makes it through.
Featuring a premium cardioid condenser capsule engineered for flawless capture of both voice and instruments and to deliver a full 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth at impressive dynamic range, you've always got the headroom you need for effective and dynamic presentation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Digital EQ models to fine-tune for vocal or instrument performance
- Superior 24-bit, compander-free reproduction
- License-free operation worldwide
- Accurate, precise reproduction with full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response,
- Wide 113dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- Interference-free 2.4GHz-band operation on 12 always-available channels
- Transmitter LCD Display for selecting channels, battery status and more
Up your wireless performance to fourth-generation. Order a system today.