- 270788 000001000 270788000001000
Shure ULXS14/85 Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXS14/85 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL185 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Divers...Read More
The Shure ULXS14/85 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL185 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Diversity Receiver.
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
The WL185 Lavalier electret condenser mic was designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, Lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
Shure ULXS4 Standard Receiver
The Shure ULXS4 Standard receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
A pro-level system with the performance and features you need.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle
- 130 degrees pickup angle
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Enjoy wireless at its best. Order today.
ULXS14/85 Lavalier Wireless System
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, (± 2 dB
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- ULX1 Transmitter Input
- Connector: TA4F
- Input Configuration: Unbalanced, active
- Actual Impedance: 18 kohms with lavalier microphone; 1 Mohms with instrument cable
- Maximum Input Level: 10 Vp—p (12 dBV) for 1% THD at minimum gain setting
- using 1 kHz signal.
- TA4F Connector Pin Assignments: Pin 1: Tied to Ground; Pin 2: Tied to +5 V; Pin 3: Tied to Audio; Pin 4: Tied thru 20kohms Resistor to Ground. (On instrument adapter cable, Pin 4 floats)
- Voltage for Remote Power: +5 V supplied to microphone cartridge
- ULX1 Transmitter Output
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: 20 mW
- Maximum Output Level: 30 mW
- ULXS4 Receiver Input
- Connector Type: Antenna - BNC; Power Input — IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: Antenna 50 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: Antenna - —95 to —30 dBm; Power Input — 15 Vdc
- Maximum Input Level: Antenna - +6 dBm (—20 dBm recommended); Power Input - 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Antenna Shell = Ground Center = Signal; Power Input - IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: Antenna 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
- ULXS4 Receiver Output
- Connector: High Z Audio; Low Z Audio*
- Output Configuration: High Z Audio - Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Low Z Audio - Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: High Z Audio - 3 kohms; Low Z Audio - 22 ohms
- Pin Assignments: High Z Audio Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd Low Z Audio 1 = Ground, 2 = Hot, 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/PhantomPower Protection?: High Z Audio — Yes; Low Z Audio — Yes
- Output Level: Microphone Level = Line Level — 20 dB
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive
- voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), —17 dBV (mic); 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): —2 dBV
- Modulation: ±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: 30 mW maximum (ULX1)
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typically
- Ultimate Quieting (reference ±38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference ±38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX1- 9V alkaline battery (8.4 V Nicad optional);
- ULXS: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 degrees to 49 degrees C (- 4 degrees to 120 degrees F) NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- ULX1 Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.86 x 2.68 x 1.10 in. (96.5 x 67 x 26.7 mm)
- ULX1 Net Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz.) without battery
- ULXS4 Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 x 8.56 x 6.52 in. (43 x 214 x 163 mm)
- ULXS4 Net Weight: 2 lbs, 5 oz. (1,049 g)
- WL185 Lavalier Microphone
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector.