- Product 439615
Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band Game
- Write a Review
With the Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band Game, you can not only master bass and guitar licks, but drums and vocals too. The set comes with every...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You've always wanted to be in a band and tour the world. Here's your chance.
With the Guitar Hero World Tour Complete Band Game, you can not only master bass and guitar licks, but drums and vocals too. The set comes with everything gamers need including the video game, wireless guitar, drum kit controller, and a microphone.
The enhanced guitar controller has a touch-sensitive neck slider for nailing intense solos, more responsive dual-color fret buttons, an elongated strum bar for effortless jamming, and dedicated star power button. You can also customize your axe thanks to it's removable faceplate, and not replace batteries as much thanks to a built-in auto sleep mode.
The drum controller has 5 pressure-sensitive drum pads, including a hit-hat and cymbal, a non-slip moveable kick pedal, one-piece collapsible adjustable stand, has an expandable setup via MIDI hookup, and comes with authentic wood drum sticks.
The high-performance mic controller plugs into the drums, and lets you use your voice to sing along to some of the greatest songs ever written.
Guitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero's signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience. You can still rock the guitar solo, touring the world in Career mode, but now you can do it on drums, bass, or with the mic too. You can also bring your friends along, creating a band of 2-4 people, to choose and rock new gigs. You can even work with complete strangers by playing cooperatively online with others in single song or career modes. Best of all, Guitar Hero World Tour offers head-to-head band battles where you can go 1-on-1 or up to 4-on-4, while earning rankings on the GH community.
Between gigs, you can create your own music thanks to the video game's Music Studio feature. Players can compose their own song using sounds from the integrated Line 6 POD technology which includes numerous drum kits, guitar amps, cabs, and keyboard effects. Then go to the GHMIX editing area which has allows you to polish up to 5 tracks, including looping, step recording, and snap to select note. When you're finished, you can publish your original composition online at the GHTUNES site with customized album art. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see it climb the charts of the GH community.
Speaking of customization, Guitar Hero World Tour lets you create unique characters, including facial shape, clothing, accessories, on-stage animation, and personalities. Gear-wise, you have over 3,000 combinations of bodies, finishes, and hardware. You can also tailor your drum kit with different setups, skins, and sticks, and the accessorize the mic to fit your style. You can even create your own band logo.
Delivering incredible depth and diversity, Guitar Hero World Tour features some of the most prolific artists of all time”including Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Van Halen, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Jackson, and more. It's also got plenty of bands who have emerged more recently on the scene such as Paramore, At The Drive-In, Rise Against, and 30 Seconds to Mars. The game spans over 40 years of rock history and features 86 tracks, including original "duel" songs by Ted Nugent and Zakk Wylde, that are comprised entirely of master recordings.
- 311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
- 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill"
- Airbourne - "Too Much Too Young"
- The Allman Brothers Band - "Ramblin' Man"
- Anouk - "Good God"
- The Answer - "Never Too Late"
- At The Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor"
- Beastie Boys - "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
- Beatsteaks - "Hail to the Freaks"
- Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
- Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
- blink-182 - "Dammit"
- Blondie - "One Way or Another"
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
- Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
- Coldplay - "Shiver"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around The Bend"
- The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
- Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel The Pain"
- The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
- Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under"
- The Eagles - "Hotel California"
- The Enemy - "Aggro"
- Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
- Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
- The Guess Who - "American Woman"
- Hush Puppies - "You're Gonna Say Yeah!"
- Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
- Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze (Live)"
- Jimi Hendrix - "The Wind Cries Mary"
- Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
- Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
- Kent - "Vinternoll2"
- Korn - "Freak On A Leash"
- Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
- Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
- Linkin Park - "What I've Done"
- The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
- Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
- Lost Prophets - "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama (Live)"
- Mars Volta - "L'Via L'Viaquez"
- MC5's Wayne Kramer - "Kick Out The Jams"
- Metallica - "Trapped Under Ice"
- Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
- Modest Mouse - "Float On"
- Motorhead - "Overkill"
- Muse - "Assassin"
- Negramaro - "Nuvole e Lenzuola"
- Nirvana - "About a Girl (Unplugged)"
- No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
- NOFX - "Soul Doubt"
- Oasis - "Some Might Say"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"
- Paramore - "Misery Business"
- Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
- R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
- Radio Futura - "Escuela De Calor"
- Rise Against - "Re-Education Through Labor"
- Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
- Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
- Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
- Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
- Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
- Sting - "Demolition Man (Live)"
- The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
- Stuck In The Sound - "Toy Boy"
- Sublime - "Santeria"
- Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
- System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
- Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
- Ted Nugent's Original Guitar Duel Recording
- Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
- Tool - "Parabola"
- Tool - "Schism"
- Tool - "Vicarious"
- Trust - "Antisocial"
- Van Halen - "Hot For Teacher"
- Willie Nelson - "On The Road Again"
- Wings - "Band on the Run"
- Zakk Wylde's Original Guitar Duel Recording