- 486088 000000000 486088000000000
Shure Beta 52A Kick Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
With a low-profile mic stand, 20 feet of XLR mic cable and the Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic, this package was put together to help you pick up your l...Read More
With a low-profile mic stand, 20 feet of XLR mic cable and the Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic, this package was put together to help you pick up your low-end instruments at a lower price.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic
The Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic is a high-output, dynamic microphone with a frequency response tailored specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio-quality sound even at extremely high SPLs. Its modified supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
DR Pro DR256 mic stand
The DR Pro DR256 is a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. Boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Pick up your kick, or other low-end instruments with this mic, stand, and cable package.
- Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio-quality performance, even at extremely high sound-pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shockmount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
Beta 52A Kick Mic with Cable and Stand
- Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency response: 20 to 10,000Hz
Polar pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis
Output Level: (at 1,000Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage: -64dBV/Pa* (0.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94dB SPL
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150Î (45Î actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Maximum SPL: 174dB at 1000Hz (calculated)
Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steelgrille
Adjustable, Locking Stand Adapter: Integral, dynamic locking, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread
Net Weight: 605g (21.6oz.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound quality
- Nice stand
- User friendly
- Mic Cable Is Garbage
- Home Studio
- Playing Live
Comments about Shure Beta 52A Kick Mic with Cable and Stand:
Best mic on the market in my opinion. Mix stand is outstanding, more than I hoped for. Cable is terrible, but that was easily fixed. Overall great buy seeing as thought the mic stand itself is valued for over the ten extra billz I spent for it. The mic is well worth the money spent.
- Was this a gift?: