- Product 473190
Director's Showcase MTX Black Marching Shoes - Standard Sizes
- Write a Review
With precision traction, high impact endurance, athletic comfort and great looks, the MTX has become the industry standard when it comes to comfort. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With precision traction, high impact endurance, athletic comfort and great looks, the MTX has become the industry standard when it comes to comfort. In fact at the DCI World Championships Eight of the Top 11 drum corps wore the MTX Marching Shoe including the Cavaliers, Glassmen, Phantom Regiment, and Santa Clara Vanguard.
- Handsome dress shoe style with smooth, clean contour.
- Top-grain leather to hod a real shine.
- Reinforced toe box and fully padded ankle collar for flexibility and comfort.
- Custom laces for athletic grip.
- Flexible shock absorbing outsole distributes weight evenly.
- Stabilized arch and heel height delivers total support.
- Tire inspired side-trax Edge treads extend traction on corners and lateral movement.
- Inspired by athletic shoes and recommended by Drum Corps.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Director's Showcase MTX Black Marching Shoes - Standard Sizes:
These are excellent shoes for marching or casual wear. They look nice without the discomfort of traditional formal shoes. The tongue can be a little stiff causing a little discomfort with extended wear, but overall it's a minor inconvenience and forgotten pretty quick.
They have laces, which are pretty cool considering they're shoes.
I'm very happy with them for the price.