- Product J56899
Director's Showcase Velocity Black Marching Shoes
- Write a Review
Select size from drop down menu. Best quality, rugged and durable for the long season....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Competition-quality marching shoes.
Select size from drop down menu. Best quality, rugged and durable for the long season.
- Sleeker foot shape, reducing “boxiness” (more attractive on the foot)
- Thinner soles that will still take on parades, and still be glued AND sewn to the Napa upper for strength and durability
- Articulated sole with different “attack” and “release” surfaces for forward platform and heel
- Tread (new) inset from slim edge, hidden from view, but functional; with water expulsion, outside turn grip, flex-points on stress areas (balls of feet), front of toes overage, flattened heel with wide “release” point for stability
- Slimmer, more efficient “toe box” to give a more movement-oriented look and feel, but retain the shape of the shoe, with no encroachment on the top of the toes, and no restrictions at the front of the foot
- Lower profile lacings placement for smoother look, and more laces to help shape shoe in each individual’s foot
- “Dance Shoe” lower sides, curved at back to accommodate raised, split Achilles support
- Stabilizing stitches on tongue to avoid it wandering when putting the shoe on, or during use
A critical component of being competitive is comfortable shoes.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.