- Product J02309
Dynasty DFZ Tube Style Shorty Snare Drum
- Write a Review
The Custom Elite "Shorty" from Dynasty is a 14 x 10" snare that features a 100% American maple 10-ply hand-selected and pitch-matched shell combined ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marching snare with range for arenas to stadiums.
The Custom Elite "Shorty" from Dynasty is a 14 x 10" snare that features a 100% American maple 10-ply hand-selected and pitch-matched shell combined with beautiful finishes. Designed by Paul Rennick of the Santa Clara Vanguard, this versatile drum has texture for soft passages and projection needed in today's contemporary marching percussion sections.
The drum offers standard silver powder-coated hardware with tube-style lugs. This Dynasty snare is available in a wide range of shell finishes.
- Hand-selected, pitch-matched 10-ply maple shell
- Tube-style casings
- No carrier mount
- Standard silver powder-coated hardware
Start a dynasty of tone. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.