- #J04414 000001001 J04414000001001
Dynasty Marching Bass Drum
- Write a Review
The Dynasty bass drum has been used by some of the most prestigious groups around the world. Dynasty uses 100%, 8-ply maple shells combined with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweeight bass drum with easy maneuverability.
The Dynasty bass drum has been used by some of the most prestigious groups around the world. Dynasty uses 100%, 8-ply maple shells combined with the strongest hardware on the market. Specially designed claws increase durability and enable higher pitch tuning. The Dynasty Marching Bass Drums have a rich tone that will complement any marching percussion ensemble. Dynasty bass drums standard shell finishes are red, green, gray, white, black and blue. Standard hardware finish is chrome plating.
Loud and rich
Maple 8-ply shells
Order today for a bass drum with vast pitch options.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.