- Product 471027
Dynasty P01DFST14 10" x 14" Indoor Marching Snare
- Write a Review
Dynasty Shorty Modular Double Snare DrumFuturistic Endurite HardwareThe drum includes lightweight, high strength Endurite aluminum die cast batter an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dynasty Shorty Modular Double Snare Drum
Futuristic Endurite Hardware
The drum includes lightweight, high strength Endurite aluminum die cast batter and snare hoops, and an Endurite aluminum suspension collar. There are 12 futuristic Endurite extruded aluminum casings and these Endurite parts have a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY. Incredible Snare Control
The snare strainer and butt attachments have horizontal and vertical fine tuning adjustments on the bottom of the drum, and there are 12 individually tuned synthetic snare strands. These strands can easily be removed to change snare heads.Steel Snare Guards
New Steel Snare Guards on the snare hoop support the drum, and protect the bottom of the drum Very heavy duty.Quality Countertop Laminate Covering
The finish is a quality countertop laminate covering available in red, white, black and blue. Finishes will not bubble in heat or discolor in sunlight. Custom Finishes Top Head Snare Assembly
Steel snares under the batter head are completely adjustable both horizontally and vertically. These adjustments can be made from outside of the drum (you don't need to remove the batter head) and allows fine tuning between snare drums for the best ensemble sound. The top snare set may also be removed easily from the drum for weight savings.Modular Design
The DFST snare drum may be quickly modified into a DFXT snare drum, a standard DFX or DFS snare, or a Wedge Snare. All parts are interchangable.
P01DFST14 10" x 14" Indoor Marching Snare
- Best Hardware: Endurite Hardware: hoops, support collar, casings; all carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Drum Shell: New 8-ply thin-ply maple shell deepens the sound of the drum and presents a new voice in marching snare drums.
- Falam Head: Remo Falam heads are standard on DFST14 Snare Drums.
- Hardware Colors: Standard hardware color is silver powder coat. Upgrade to the cool Black Hardware powder coat.
- Laminate Finishes: Heavy duty laminate finishes used by Dynasty are the most durable available. Similar to countertop laminates, the finishes don't bubble or discolor in sunlight or heat. These finishes are resistant to damage.
- Modular Drum System: All Dynasty marching snare components are interchangeable. The DFST snare set may be removed, or the drum changed to any other model easily and quickly, including a DFXT14 or a Wedge Snare.
- Optional Finishes: Four standard finishes are available, and over 300 custom finishes are available for an extra charge. Call for details and specifications.
- Shell Support: New aluminum shell support ring at the snare side head allows the use of Kevlar snare heads...and doesn't void the shell warranty.
- Top Head Snares: Easily adjustable snares under the batter head may be tuned from drum to drum, and is accessible from outside the drum. This is the most adjustable and tunable upper snare system on the market.