- J46183 000000000 J46183000000000
Ludwig Ultimate Marching Snare Drum, 14 x 12 in., White
- Write a Review
The Ludwig Ultimate snare drum takes the exiting Free-Floater model to a whole new level. Designed to meet today's marching demands, the Ultimate sna...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marching snare to take free-floating shells to a whole new level.
The Ludwig Ultimate snare drum takes the exiting Free-Floater model to a whole new level. Designed to meet today's marching demands, the Ultimate snare drum allows the player to achieve clean and crisp articulations with minimal weight.
The secret is in the lightweight aluminum hardware that secures the heads, allowing the thick 8-ply maple shell to be completely suspended for exceptional projection and resonance. Each snare side bearing edge is a 45-degree inner cut with a 1/8" radius round over. This edge is hand-sanded to the craftsman's touch to assure a smooth, even, flat surface for easy head seating; the final touch to complete the unmistakable Ludwig Sound. A 5-ply, 1.5" wide maple reinforcement ring ads superior support and shape integrity to the shell.
Steel mounting brackets feature key rod fasteners, which greatly reduce the chance of stripping out the adjustment. 16 individually adjustable and removable snare guts allow for a customized sound.
- Snare Size: 14 x 12 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Aluminum
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Info Not Available
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.