- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Qualifier Deluxe Snare 14" x 12"
Snow White 14 X 12 Inch
- Write a Review
- 491099 000002707 491099000002707
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The deluxe Qualifier snare drum features a high tension aluminum edge ring, cast aluminum high-tension hoops, 12 die cast aluminum full-length lugs, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The deluxe Qualifier snare drum features a high tension aluminum edge ring, cast aluminum high-tension hoops, 12 die cast aluminum full-length lugs, and Pro snare strainer with nylon gut snares. This combination of features makes this a durable option for those seeking a solid snare drum with tradition styling. This Maple/Birch shell drum comes in durable white covering and weighs only 15.4 lbs!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.