- #J24152 000001001 J24152000001001
Pearl Championship Maple Marching Tenor Drums Quad Sonic Cut
10,12,13,14 Inch Midnight Black
- Write a Review
There is no other sound in the world of Marching Arts like the Pearl Championship Tenors. Designed with today's most renowned Drum & Bugle Corps,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Marching drums that changed the face of marching competition.
There is no other sound in the world of Marching Arts like the Pearl Championship Tenors. Designed with today's most renowned Drum & Bugle Corps, the Pearl Championship Tenors offer a 6-ply 100% maple shell. This drum is the perfect compliment to Pearl's FFX snare drums. 2.3mm Steel SuperHoop II rims are anchored in place by high-strength 6mm case-hardened tension bolts. Lightweight aluminum lug casings provide extreme strength and evenly disperse head pressure when aggressively tuned.
Championship Maple Tenor Shells have a natural balance of mid-to-high frequencies that set the industry standard and changed the face of corps competition. Pearl' Superior Shell Technology is used to make a 6-ply shell out of maple, the drum industry' premium for dynamic range, sensitivity, and unsurpassed projection.
These six plies are then enhanced with 2-ply support rings to add tremendous shell stability and shape integrity. Fully rounded bearing edges provide full head-to-shell contact, increase kinetic energy transfer to the shell, and create maximum shell resonance. In addition, Pearl' tenors are scientifically proportioned from diameter to depth, allowing optimum shell vibration. All of these details create Pearl' extraordinary tenor sound.
Pearl' Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl' proprietary œAcoustiGlue that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
Carrier sold separately.
- 6-Ply 100% maple shell and hoops
- Rounded bearing edges
- 2.3mm Triple-flanged SuperHoop II
- Aluminum-alloy tension casings
- 6mm Case-hardened tension bolts
- High-gloss lacquer finish
- 3-Year shell warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.