- Write a Review
Marching percussion appropriate for elementary and middle school-age players.
For many years, Pearl has been a leader in the Japanese market with the junior-sized drums for use in schools and drum clubs. With the advancement and proliferation of marching percussion in U.S. culture over the past decade, the time is right for teachers and parents to have access to a great quality instrument that is sized and priced right for the youngest musicians.
Pearl’s Junior Marching Series’ poplar shells provide durability, while the age-appropriate sizes allow for even the smallest players to experience the joy and excitement of playing marching drums. Field-ready right out of the box, Junior Marching Series drums are finished in a classic #33 Pure White wrap and packaged with a matching pre-assembled white powder-coated MCH20S carrier.
- Poplar shells
- Matching pre-assembled white powder-coated MCH20S carrier
- Wrap finish
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.