- #J14940 000002001 J14940000002001
Sound Percussion Labs Marching Snare Drum with Carrier
13 x 11 in. White
- Write a Review
Sound Percussion Lab Standard Marching snare drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function from halftime shows, to parade and pep band. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality marching drums for programs on a budget.
Sound Percussion Lab Standard Marching snare drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function from halftime shows, to parade and pep band. If you are looking for the vintage sound of a marching snare the SPL standard series will work perfect. Featuring 7-ply basswood shells, triple-flange powder-coated hoops, traditional chrome-plated single lug style, a heavy-duty forward throw off and cast butt-end. Matched with a Remo USA Powerstroke 2, batter head, with clear dot and a US Remo Ambassador snare bottom create that traditional sound. Sticks included.
Available in two sizes 13" x 11" and 14" x 12" either midnight black or pearl white finish. All SPL marching snare drums include a free t-style lightweight carrier with most manufacturers you will need to spend $150 to $200 for the carrier.
- 7-Ply basswood shell
- Triple-flanged powder-coated hoops
- Heavy-duty forward throw-off
- Cast butt-end
- Remo USA heads
- Free t-style carrier
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.