- J27562 000001000 J27562000001000
Tama Marching 28 x 14 in. Starlight Marching Bass Drum
- Write a Review
The StarLight line of Tama Marching Percussion shares many of the features with Tama's pro-level maple and bubinga/birch marching drums and Silver Ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mid-range Tama marching percussion series with high-end features.
The StarLight line of Tama Marching Percussion shares many of the features with Tama's pro-level maple and bubinga/birch marching drums and Silver Armor carriers at half the price. Featuring extremely durable yet lightweight all-birch shells, low-mass cast aluminum hardware and a voice of their own, StarLight drums were designed to withstand any rigors marching can present.
Carrier sold separately.
- 7-ply, 100% birch shells
- Low-mass cast aluminum hardware
- High-tension lugs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.