- J41715 000000000 J41715000000000
Tama Marching 3.0 Octave Vibraphone with Field Cart
- Write a Review
Tama Marching vibraphones feature the finest quality aluminum alloys crafted to produce rich sound, power, timbre, and retention of tone. Custom-size...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mid-range Tama marching percussion series with high-end features.
Tama Marching vibraphones feature the finest quality aluminum alloys crafted to produce rich sound, power, timbre, and retention of tone. Custom-sized gold powder-coated aluminum alloy bars to deliver the tone of the Golden Age of vibraphone while retaining unparalleled pitch stability both indoors and outdoors. Gold powder-coated aluminum resonators contribute to a superb resounding sound.
The included field cart offers a durable and adjustable frame and 8 in. no-flat tires.
3.0 Octave, F3-F6 Tuned A=442 Hz 37 Gold Powder-Coated Aluminum Bars Bar Dimensions: 1' 9/16 to 2' 3/8 to 9/16' Round Accessory Bar with 3x A13S Memory Locks 3x J34S Clamps Motorized, Variable Speed Bar-style damper pedal 8" No-Flat Tires Scale: 57" x 28-3/8" x 29" to 37" (range) Weight: 220 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.