- #J02273 000006002 J02273000006002
Tama Marching Maple Bass Drum
Gray Pewter 14x24
- Write a Review
It is the simplest yet the biggest of drums. The combination of bubinga and birch shells of this Tama Marching Bass Drum creates a powerful bass soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A marching bass drum with unparalleled power, tone and comfortable mobility.
It is the simplest yet the biggest of drums. The combination of bubinga and birch shells of this Tama Marching Bass Drum creates a powerful bass sound with excellent articulation for indoor and outdoor use. The Tama "Noiseless Carrier Attachment" completely eliminates the space between the bass drum and carrier allowing the bass drum to fit the player's body to enhance stability and playability.
This unique locking attachment allows bass drums to be safely locked to the bass drum stands. Bass drums will not wobble while locked to the stands and cannot be accidentally knocked off or blown off by strong winds.
Usually marching bass drums are attached to the carrier by hooking onto eye bolts. This system does not hold the drum firmly and the bass drum wobbles and makes noise. This harms the player's performance. Tama Marching Bass Drums eliminate the space between the bass drum and carrier by applying the joint locking system similar to the snare and tenor drums. Tama Marching Bass Drums are designed for stability in the most demanding of performances.
This Tama Marching Bass Drum features lightweight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning. Additionally, new claw hooks are designed with superior strength for high-pitch tuning.
Noiseless carrier attachment
High-tension, die-cast aluminum lugs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.