- 491890 000000000 491890000000000
Yamaha Yamaha MQL802XW Power-Lite Sm Trio w/ Carrier
- Write a Review
The MQL802XW Power-Lite Small Trio includes 8", 10", and 12" marching toms that feature 8-ply mahogany and beech shells that have balanced warmth wit...Read More
The MQL802XW Power-Lite Small Trio includes 8", 10", and 12" marching toms that feature 8-ply mahogany and beech shells that have balanced warmth with punch and strength. This set also features a durable carrier that has height adjustment capabilities, and provides comfort with padded shoulders and a belly plate.
For non-competitive marching programs requiring less weight from their equipment and an affordable price, the Power-Lite series is the perfect choice. Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Power-Lite Series shares may of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability.
The MQL802XW Power-Lite Multi-Tom Small Trio Component Drums:
• MQ-6208 (8" x 9" field-corps marching tom)
• MQ-6210 (10" x 9-1/2" field-corps marching tom)
• MQ-6212 (12" x 11" field-corps marching tom)
A multi-tom rig designed for non-competitive marching programs.
- With their MTP (Maximum Tonal Projection) cut, Power-Lite Series multi-toms provide articulate sound and a focused fundamental—perfect for precise tone projection in competitive marching situations
- MTP cut—also found on the Field-Corps Series—ensures optimum balance between the toms
- Light weight makes Power-Lite a favorite choice of young percussionists and community bands
- Like all Yamaha marching multi-toms, Power-Lite models are made with the exclusive Yamaha Air-Seal System, which ensures that the shells start and stay round so they tune clearer and project a pure, fundamental tone
- 45º bearing edge allows each drum to speak clearly, creating precise articulation
- 8-ply mahogany and beech shell balances warmth with punch and strength
- Lug casings have reinforced walls and webbing with a zinc die-cast construction to maintain structural integrity during play and transport
- 5.4mm steel tension rods allow easy, consistent tuning without adding unnecessary weight. A steel-nylon-steel set of washers is included for minimal friction while tuning under high tension
- 1.6 mm. triple flange steel rims give tuning flexibility and enhance the low-end partials
Great sound and durability at an affordable price.
Yamaha MQL802XW Power-Lite Sm Trio w/ Carrier
- Shell: 8-Ply Mahogany and Beech
- Lugs: Zinc alloy with reinforced walls and webbing. The 8" tom has 5 lugs and the 10", and 12" toms have 6 lugs.
- Nylon and Steel Washers: Nylon and steel washers used on the tension rods. Rim: 1.6mm triple flange steel
- Finish: White wrapped finish
- Tension Rods: 5.4 mm steel tension rod with double steel washers
- Included: Drum Key (DK-10)
- Drum Heads: Drum Heads by Remo - standard clear pinstripes