- 546119 000000751 546119000000751
Gator G-MIX ATA Deluxe Rolling Mixer or Equipment Case
- Write a Review
The Gator G-MIX ATA Mixer or Equipment Case features nearly indestructible lightweight polyethylene construction, an angled pad & velcro wedge to hol...Read More
Gets your gear there in one piece!
The Gator G-MIX ATA Mixer or Equipment Case features nearly indestructible lightweight polyethylene construction, an angled pad & velcro wedge to hold your mixer securely, a tricot-lined foam interior, completely removable lids with breakaway hinges, rubber feet, chrome-reinforced corners, 3 spring loaded carry handles, a pullout handle, roller blade style wheels and recessed lockable twist latches.
- Nearly indestructible lightweight polyethylene construction
- Angled pad & Velcro wedge to hold mixer securely
- Tricot-lined foam interior
- Completely removable lids with breakaway hinges
- Rubber feet
- Chrome reinforced corners
- 3 spring loaded carry handles
- Pull-out handle
- Recessed roller blade style wheels
- Recessed lockable twist latches
G-MIX ATA Deluxe Rolling Mixer or Equipment Case
- Interior Dimensions: 19" x 21" x 7"
Exterior Dimensions: 26" x 21.5" x 11.25"
Weight: 18.8 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator G-MIX ATA Deluxe Rolling Mixer or Equipment Case:
We can afford it much easier than in 1979
After using a old 1952 Hudson's Sturdybuilt Suitcase ever since I found it in the trash in 1979, I broke down and purchased a new G-MIX ATA Delux Rolling Equipment Case. Times really have changed, instead of angry girlfriends and drug abuse, the band is dealing with heart desease and COPD from too many cigarettes. The new case has wheels, holds more, and has handles, so you can get help from a second peorson. Keep rocking! (and I don'y mean in your chair!)
Ask me again in 30 years!
expensive! But I don't go out on trash day anymore.