- H78468 000000000 H78468000000000
SKB Watertight PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Mixer Case
- Write a Review
SKB now offers a custom i-Series Injection Molded case for the PreSonus 16.0.2 digital performance/recording mixer. The custom foam is housed in a 3i...Read More
SKB now offers a custom i-Series Injection Molded case for the PreSonus 16.0.2 digital performance/recording mixer. The custom foam is housed in a 3i2217-8B i-Series case that features a waterproof design and (4) SKB patented trigger latches. The interior includes custom cut PE foam that is designed to provide protection to the faders and back panel inputs. There is ample storage below the mixer for the power cable or other accessories.
The 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories.
The perfect solution for storing and transporting your 16.0.2 mixer!
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
Order excellent protection for your mixer today!
Watertight PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Mixer Case
- Interior Length: 22.00 in (55.88 cm)
Interior Width: 17.00 in (43.18 cm)
Interior Depth: 8.00 in (20.32 cm)
Lid Depth: 0.00 in (0.00 cm)
Base Depth: 6.00 in (15.24 cm)
Shipping Weight: 16.00 lb. (7.26 k)
Product Weight: 13.30 lb. (6.03 kg)
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Tough As Nails
Comments about SKB Watertight PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Mixer Case:
I had a Gator hard case for my PreSonus 16.0.2 mixer. It had a curved top and bottom. This SKB case is the same quality but the top and bottom halves are flat so you can stack stuff on top of this case. With the Gator case anything you laid on top of it slid off due to the curvatures. Other than that they are both about the same, 4 latches with quick release, O-ring seal, custom fit interior foam, etc