- Product 485363
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Amp & FX Tone Modeling Software Upgrade
- Write a Review
If you own IK Multimedia AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Fender, or Ampeg SVX, this AmpliTube 3 upgrade offer allows ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Over 160 pieces of gear, including amp preamp and power sections, cabs, mics, effects, and stompboxes.
If you own IK Multimedia AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Fender, or Ampeg SVX, this AmpliTube 3 upgrade offer allows you to add a ton of tone from a brand you trust while saving you a ton as well. A massive upgrade of IK Multimedia's popular guitar and bass tone gear modeling software, AmpliTube 3 provides even more sound variety, realism, and creative power than earlier versions. If your recording or playing "rig" is lacking in that rich, lush expressive analog warmth, then you need to check it out. With over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package, AmpliTube 3 is an incredible tone gear collection for the player/producer/engineer suffering from tone angst.
More Gear - Infinite Combinations
AmpliTube 3 contains over 160 pieces of gear, more than double the amount of most other packages, including models from the most sought-after vintage collections and modern-day workhorses. You'll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high-end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the new AmpliTube 3 open architecture, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
More Feel - True Dynamic Response
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you ultra-realistic playing feel—not just the tones—but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Plus, with IK's proprietary VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add totally accurate rotating speaker effects and free dual mic placement with room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
More Power - Creative Inspiration
AmpliTube 3 unleashes more creative power than previous versions, helping you to easily carve new, truly unique voicings for your guitar, bass, keyboard, drum, and vocals. Our new creative effects let you create sounds you never heard before, and the new "drag & drop" effects configuration feature lets you quickly experiment with effects in the signal chain to get that totally unique sound.
More Tone - More Than You Can Imagine
AmpliTube 3 is the voice for your soul. With this insanely large collection of super-realistc modeled gear, creative effects, and flexible routing features, you'll never run out of sonic possibilities. The sound you want, the sound you need, is in here.
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) - VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4-track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 simultaneous instruments can be processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, MP3, and WMA audio file (Standalone version)
Make your DAW's tone arsenal a force to be reckoned with. Get this upgrade today!
AmpliTube 3 Amp & FX Tone Modeling Software Upgrade
- System Requirements
- Power PC based Macintosh
- Minimal: dual 1GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 2GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel based Macintosh
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 2.3GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Suggested: 2.33GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS