Sophisticated mastering software tool with eight different components.
iZotope's complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, iZotope has delivered the biggest update ever to its critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.
Setting a new industry standard for mastering tools, the all-new Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes exclusive controls and features like the Meter Bridge suite and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone's mastering modules.
- Multiple modes of Intelligent Release Control technology for transparent limiting
- New "Intelligent III" mode provides exceptional handling of transients without side effects
- Stereo link control lets you unlink stereo channels to process left and right separately
- Predictive limiting of "inter-sample clipping" keeps true analog levels in check
- Adjustable threshold/margin, release and character controls
- Visual feedback provided through Gain Reduction Trace meters, a loudness histogram, and Mini-Spectrum display
- Analog-modeled EQ or digital linear phase filtering
- Spectrum analyzer that offers real-time and average modes, critical or third octave bands, and snapshots
- Matching EQ takes snapshots of recordings to create "automatic" EQ curves
- Unique new visualizations of phase delay and group delay by frequency
- Mid/Side mode provides independent, superimposed EQ curves for center and edges of the stereo image
- EQ left and right channels independently, and make precise EQ tweaks by zooming in and out both in time and frequency
- Improved Plate and Room modes and a brand-new Hall mode.
- Control room size, pre-delay, width, frequency cutoff and more
- Special controls to adjust the high and low decay times, solo wet signal, and adjust the frequency response.
- Mid/Side processing lets you "dry out" the center of your mix while adding space to the edges, and much more
- Choose from three types of dither algorithms with six different noise-shaping options.
- New dither curves for 44.1 kHz and 48 kHZ, as well as design improvements to existing 44.1 kHz curves
- New Dither Shape view helps provide quick recognition of desired settings.
- Integrated DC offset filtering, auto-blanking and dither harmonic suppression
- Bit scopes and DC level meters provide a complete view of the digital bitstream and conversion process
- Retro, Tape, Warm or Tube exciter modes
- New circuit-modeled Tube saturation
- New Saturation Spectrum display shows excitation by frequency
- Post filter that allows you to sculpt the Exciter's frequency output.
- Natural-sounding Peak Saturation adds harmonics without drastic gain changes.
- Multiband time offset controls for tightening and adding "attack" to bass and kick.
- Analog modeled, linear phase, and hybrid crossover filters with adjustable bandwidth and Q
- Learn mode that automatically sets crossover frequencies based on incoming audio
- New Soft compression via a Hard/Soft knee mode
- Color-coded All Bands mode
- Gain Reduction Trace view--plots gain reduction of all dynamics bands on top of a scrolling waveform
- Visualizatio of dynamics within each band for gain reduction meters, level histograms, spectrum analyzer, and X-Y compression curves.
- Visualize stereo image with Phase/Channel meter display
- Stereo Width Spectrum view
- Antiphase Prevention
- Multiband channel delay controls
Order today to put the finishing touches on your mixes.