- Product 703364
Magix Samplitude 10 Pro Software
- Write a Review
Samplitude 10 Pro offers you numerous features like improved track, object and master automation, improved mastering effects and dynamics, overview m...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Samplitude 10 Pro offers you numerous features like improved track, object and master automation, improved mastering effects and dynamics, overview mode, new range handling, and improved time display. The software package also includes "am-munition," an outstanding plug-in compressor and limiter program that lends your productions more punch and power. Also part of Samplitude 10 Pro are the mapping modes for hardware controller, routing manager, sidechaining, smart dithering, and MIDI and VST features. With the audio quantization wizard, you can quickly adjust your multitrack percussion recordings to suit the project grid. As a special extra, Samplitude Pro comes with Independence LE, a sampler workstation from Yellow Tools for realizing, customizing, and creating authentic instruments.
Samplitude 10 Pro is the all-in-one music production software for the digital audio workstation: recording, editing, mixing, Rich Media authoring, and mastering—in fact, everything up to and including Red-Book-compatible burning of audio CDs.
Not only does the Samplitude 10 Pro software offer extensive tools that are available for all the work procedures mentioned above (universally in the 24-bit DVD standard and up to 384 kHz), its renowned sound quality is based on highly developed digital algorithms, absolute phase stability, and consistent use of floating point calculations ensure that the sound keeps its nuances even after the most intensive digital processing.
A mighty package of exclusive functions and effects for your all-in-one digital workstation.
- 999 tracks, 64 submix buses, 64 AUX send buses
- Plug-ins per insert: unlimited
- ASIO, MME and WDM driver support
- K-metering system
- External hardware integration
- MIDI editors: score, matrix (piano roll), drum, event list, locity/controller
- MIDI machine control
- Complete realtime editing
- Track, object, and master automation with several automation modes
- Magix Elastic Audio
- Magix Analogue Modeling Suite including "am-munition"
- Magix Vintage Effects Suite
- Magix Robota Pro
- Sample workstation "Independence LE"
- Audio quantization with transient detection
- Batch processing
- Object-orientated editing
- High-class effects set (phase stable mixing and mastering effects)
- Multiband dynamics with advanced mode
- Multiband enhancer with maximize function
- Advanced dynamics with sidechain function
- Resampling/timestretching with Universal HQ algorithm
- Mixer with variable signal flow
- DirectX and VST plug-in support with automatic latency compensation
- Pentium 3/4 and Athlon optimizations
- VST-MIDI-out recording and audio-out recording
- MIDI multi-object editing
- VST instruments support
- 5.1 surround / object surround
- Overview mode
- Sidechain routing
- Project length up to 168 hours
- External remote controller support (e.g. Mackie control)
- POW-R dithering
- Smart dithering for WAV files and virtual projects
- Realtime room simulator with convolution (including 490 MB impulse samples)
- Routing manager
- Mapping modes for hardware controllers
- CD/DVD mastering
- MusicXML score export
Rev up your workstations's engine with this extensive software toolbox. Order now.
Samplitude 10 Pro Software
- CPU speed: 1.5 GHz
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, 1 GB RAM recommended.
- Compete studio: P4/Athlon 2.4+ GHz
- 1 GB free space on system drive for complete installation and help system, sufficient space on audio disc for digital recording (10 MB per minute in CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz).
- VGA graphics card, minimum resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit high color
- Windows/ASIO compatible 16-bit or 24-bit sound card, digital audio card or multi I/O card.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD recorder
- For Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
OK, I know there is all this hype wiht pro-tool. I have a degree in audio, I run one of the biggest studios in cleveland and I am pro-tool certified. I can not tell you enough how much better this product is than pro-tools. It comes with its own proprietary version of beat detective and auto tune that are simply amazing. We can do work much better and much faster than we could before we started using this product. It is worth every penny, it would be worth every peenny at twice the price!!!!!!