Quality and features.
Special academic pricing. Verification required at registration. The latest incarnation of Steinberg's WaveLab is the first choice for high-profile mastering engineers, musicians and hobby producers alike. With the new speaker management system, EBU-compliant loudness processing and a selection of mastering-grade plug-ins alongside 150+ further enhancements, WaveLab 8 is taking audio to perfection.
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency for quality audio comparison
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale plus dedicated loudness graph, True Peak support and loudness normalizer
- iZotope MBIT+™ high-end master dither for adding a warm and natural flair to every nuance of your audio files
- Voxengo CurveEQ, Brickwall Limiter and Tube Compressor for mastering-grade audio quality
- Master Transport Panel for quick and easy project navigation
- Single-window plug-in management and organization for simplified overview on all plug-ins used within the project
- Professional editing+ featuring volume clip handles with Raise Selection option, auto-replay function and single-click audio file processing
- Extended Audio Montage environment featuring the new SuperClip concept, a master plug-in section and support for files of different sample rates
- Metadata support for a broad number of formats, including ID3 v2, BWF v2, iXML, CART and many more
Order now and experience the precision and creativity of Steinberg designs.