- 485601 000000000 485601000000000
Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Denon DN-X1600 digital DJ mixer offers superb sound quality, durability, reliability, operability, and visibility. Based on the same core engine ...Read More
The Denon DN-X1600 digital DJ mixer offers superb sound quality, durability, reliability, operability, and visibility. Based on the same core engine as Denon DJ's flagship DN-X1700, the DN-X1600 is an extremely affordable and versatile 4-channel digital mixer with a variety of features ideal for all DJs and electronic musicians, from professional club and touring DJs to party DJs and bedroom mix artists. Denon's engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with vinyl, CD, digital files, and DJ software applications through laptops and USB storage devices. In addition to its stellar digital mixing capabilities, the DN-X1600 DJ mixer provides an exclusive MIDI control user-interface area for functionality and ease-of-use for the rapidly growing PC DJ market.
The Denon DN-X1600 DJ mixer features a simple yet spacious layout with highly tactile controls that are widely and logically laid out to enable easy operation during performance. This DJ mixer features large, high-quality rubberized knobs; studio-quality, 60-mm Alps custom channel faders; a high-visibility VFD display; an extended 16-point LED channel; and output metering. The DN-X1600 is also equipped with V-LINK, a function developed by Roland that allows DJs to simultaneously integrate audio and video. Connecting devices that support V-LINK to the DJ mixer's MIDI terminals (such as the EDIROL V-4 or V-8) make it possible to perform a wide range of visual effects that are linked with the tempo of the music.
A 4-channel DJ mixer for all applications that also synchronizes visual effects to the beat.
- 4-channel digital DJ mixer with studio quality components and specifications
- Internal 32-bit floating DSP processing and 32-bit DAC output for best possible sound
- 24-bit, 96khz USB 2.0 audio interface (soundcard) 4in/4out (stereo)
- PC/MAC compatible
- Low-latency 32/64-bit ASIO driver for PC included
- DVS direct mode (CD/vinyl) for DJ applications using control signal operation (timecode)
- Traktor Scratch certification to be announced soon
- USB MIDI In/Out and 5-pin MIDI Out
- Fully MIDI mappable with additional focused area of up to 4 MIDI pages by parameter knobs and buttons
- Dual-layer control available - MIDI/normal audio
- Independent effector with 14 effects available: delay, echo, trans, flanger, filter, phaser, reverb, echo, reverb, loop, rev. loop, pitch shift, pingpong delay, beat scratch, beatbreaker, send/return
- World's first DJ mixer to feature V-Link - allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video control over MIDI through EDIROL's V-4/V-8 models
- 2-way EFX parameter filter (LPF/HPF)
- Independent EFX insert for, channel, mic, and master
- Matrix input assignment for line/phono and selectable USB audio, digital input
- Phono amplifier with high S/N ratio, equivalent to Denon Hifi products
- Discrete transistor construction for mic amplifier to realize a studio console class' low noise level (EIN 126dB)
- High sound quality, high output headphone amplifier
- 45mm crossfader (Flex Fader) with tension adjust
- 60mm, custom Alps-type channel faders
- Fader contour control for channel and crossfader
- Fader start function (channel/cross fader)
- Crossfader assignment function: (A, B, thru)
- Independent 3-band isolator EQ with kills (high-mid-low)
- Large FL tube display with various indicators for super-easy navigation
- Selectable digital output (44.1/48/96kHz)
- Balanced/unbalanced master output
- Balanced booth output
- 2 mic inputs with ducking level and attack time control
- Send/return control for external effectors
- Extensive utility menu to customize user settings
- Preset import/export function by USB memory device (take your settings to another X1600/X1700 mixer)
- Large capacitor and large-diameter winding wire for transformer
Order today and get the mixer that's ideal for all types of DJs that also controls your visual effects.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Denon DN-X1600 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer:
Have only had it for a few days, but am very happy with it. Installation with Traktor on the Mac was a little confusing, but once we got it working it has been great. WIll likely be ebaying a Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Control X1 and Behringer DDM. This one box has that all covered in a more portable easy to use package! Setup now consists of opening the coffin case and pluggin in power and a single USB cable!
Feature packed is an understatement. great combination of 4 deck USB audio interface (at 96K!), MIDI control surface (simple interface but SUPER effective with Traktor) and a 1st class mixer with very useful effects.
Build quality is excellent. Controls are all very smooth and solid. Metal construction. Crossfader is buttery smooth (and very adjustable)
Compared to the Pioneer DJM-800 it's a bargain. It has more features and all the quality. Only thing lacking is the extra marketing that Pioneer has done in building their "club standard" reputation.